● Management by objective.
● Strong administrative skills.
● Powerful communication and interpersonal skills.
● Result oriented and "bottom line" driven.
● Entrepreneurial spirit and self- motivation.
● Work well under pressure.
● Team player, capacity to take constructive criticism well, positive attitude..
● Think and plan in strategic terms.
● Proven successful track-record in managing multi-objectives within predetermined time period.
● Successful track-record in developing subordinates.
● Possess the minimum length and type of experience required for Successful performance.
● Pass intelligence, skills and personality tests.
● Demonstrate the resourcefulness during the course of interview.
● Satisfactory reference from previous employers.
● Be aged between 25 and 40 years.
● Possess at least a full High School certificate (or equivalent).
● Have verbal written fluency over English language.
● Pass basic intelligence and skill tests.
● Possess the minimum length and type of experience, as specified in job Description.
● Have worked in companies which are system oriented.
● Be currently employed and have served at least 2 years with present employer.
● Not have the service terminated by the previous employers.
● Have satisfactory reference from previous employers.
● Be pronounced medically fit following and examination by panel of doctors.
● Preferably non-smoker, have no record of drug or alcohol abuse.
● Have no criminal record.
● Have no impending military services obligations.